1. having enough time to fall back to sleep after feeding C but before the big kids wake for school.
2. rolling up my jeans and slipping on my spring shoes because it is finally warmer!
3. pushing K on the swing.
4. a surprise just because gift and my new lowercase e coffee mug from my friend kristin!
5. keeping the front door open so that the sun shines through the glass door.
6. cheering for E at his baseball game because i know he loves cheering.
7. sweet tea.
8. my in-laws in town and remembering that feeling from when i was younger when my grandparents were in town, knowing that’s how my kids feel now!
9. an afternoon cup of coffee.
10. watching good bones because all the places are familiar. it’s fun to see the city we call home on tv!