1. happy birthday to one of my longest, bestest friends kelly! if you’re like me and you love to people watch, read about other people, or just get a glimpse into someone else’s life, you can read the story of our friendship and kelly’s list of 10 LITTLE things here.
2. first day of school napkin notes. sometimes i am writing these in a hurry as we rush out the door. but somedays, like the first day, i even write them the night before.
3. how K is always in the best mood, even when she is woken up earlier than usual.
4. watching K take that BIG step onto the bus for the first time.
5. my mom and my sister meghan coming over in the same day just to hang out, and the super large diet cokes my mom brought with her for us.
6. outdoor seating.
7. cereal for a quick breakfast, or snack!
8. speaking of snacks, splurging for the snacks that are already in bags so we can easily pack and take them places.
9. remembering how E didn’t know how to use the phone in our hotel room last week because it wasn’t a cell phone.
10. seeing a new episode of a show i like waiting on the dvr.