1. tagging along on keven’s work trip. usually i find a million excuses why it will just be too hard to go. this time i said yes and i am sooooo happy about it. i am also happy i said yes to this mimosa over coffee.
3. my parents, who make their house more fun than ours, so that our kids think sleepovers with grandparents are the absolute best!
4. time in the car with just keven, talking, and listening to adult music.
5. when you beat the ETA on the GPS.
6. getting pics and videos of the kids when we are away.
7. wiping down my computer and screen and wondering how in the world i could even see through that dust?
8. same thing with my glasses. so nice when they are clean.
9. choosing which straw to put in my water cup.
10. buying two new of my favorite pens because the old ones ran out. and because the price dropped to mere dollars. remember how i am not buying anything for a whole year? buying a new pen was a big deal! i’ve been meaning to get to an update post on this crazy no spending journey…it’s coming soon i promise!