1. the arrival of our kindness elves! the first day’s projects were:
- smile at someone new at school.
- tell you teacher something you like about her.
- go along with someone else’s idea when you are playing.
even my shy K hopped in the car to tell me she had done all three! she was so pleased with herself and couldn’t wait to get home to tell our elves! for more on our kindness elves christmas tradition, click here.
2. trying to get some writing done with sweet C on my lap. not very productive but that’s ok!
3. sunlight streaming in the blinds.
4. deciding to spend the earlier morning just hanging out at my moms and convincing my sister to do the same.
5. the smell of our christmas tree.
6. extra creamer in my coffee, and convincing myself it’s healthy because it’s almond milk creamer!
7. joann fabrics because they let you use multiple coupons.
8. hot glue.
9. backing up the videos on my computer. something i am always thinking about doing but never actually do.
10. christmas lights lit up in the morning as well as the evening. one plus to it being so dark in the morning!