1. hearing this quote from a friend this past weekend and loving it. super short reflection on this today for #NTLTwednesdayword here.
2. setting my alarm earlier than i need to wake up so i can wake up slowly.
3. E waking up early too, to work on the legos he got as a surprise valentine from my sister.
4. the convenience of the flashlight on my phone.
5. our washer deciding to stop working just in time for president’s day sales.
6. group texts.
7. clicking ok to the computer update i have been ignoring for weeks.
8. waking up to folded laundry because i did it yesterday.
9. watching the sky slowly get lighter as i sit here in the quiet before everyone wakes.
10. ten LITTLE things before 7:15am. wonder how many more will be noticed today!