1. the 25th of the month. for some reason this day always stands out to me each month. today, it is our friend matt’s bday. also, two of my sisters and i were all married on the 25th of a month. there is something about it.
2. my pink-sock-wearing work partner today.
3. the cute to-go coffee cups i find at target.
4. our sunday church mornings that remind me so much of my sundays growing up. sunday school, donuts, and church. a nice sunday morning routine!
5. during church donuts, thinking i would feed C in the car, and instead sitting in the totally empty chapel. just me, C, and God. it was so quiet and peaceful.
6. click pens so you can’t lose the cap.
7. hearing one of my tutoring kiddos did well on a test.
8. fake flowers that look real.
9. going through my closet and taking out things i don’t wear.
10. when all the mail is junk and there is nothing to pay or respond to in the pile.