1. lots of family all together.
2. C wearing my baptismal gown and looking so cute in the LITTLE bonnet that you just had to keep smiling.
3. watching the water being poured over her head.
4. feeding sweet C upstairs and listening to all the chatter among family downstairs.
5. going to barnes and noble to read magazines with my sister-in-law and ending up just chatting away instead.
6. my slipper boots i’ve worn constantly since getting them for christmas.
7. wearing my one pair of yoga pants that have a pocket on the side for my phone. genius.
8. actually sitting and watching a kid movie with the kids.
9. borrowing things.
10. imagining all of our grandparents in heaven gathered around to watch C’s baptism.