1. the instant calm i feel after praying to our guardian angels. truly, i don’t know where my worry would be if not for whispered prayers of, dear Lord, please send your angels to guard and protect my children today. do you ask God to send His angels to help? more thoughts on angels here for ntlt wednesday word today.
2. happy birthday to my aunt eileen. so blessed by her love and friendship.
3. school being only 2 minutes away so when E forgets something i can easily bring it to him.
4. mason jars.
5. fixing K’s hair in the mornings.
6. opening the blinds. i am sure this has been on my list before but no matter how cloudy the day, this always cheers me up.
7. keven working from home and seeing him from time to time when either of us surfaces from our work.
8. E picking out K’s clothes today.
9. coming upon pictures K has taped up to the wall, mostly drawings of our family.
10. keven reprogramming my garage door opener so that it works again.