1. colored pencils.
2. our school papers. organized. finally. and it wasn’t even hard. want to know how i finally tackled this project? click here.
3. tall coffee mugs for an extra large chai.
4. teaching the kids how to put their dishes in the dishwasher.
5. the sun peeking through for a short second on an otherwise cloudy day.
6. organizing something in a binder.
7. K requesting an indoor lunch picnic.
8. when you make plans with people who don’t care if you’re late because they will probably be late too.
9. redecorating by putting things you already have in new places.
10. clean floors.