1. the view from our room at my brother and sister-in-law’s.
2. oatmeal for breakfast. just seems healthy and it’s always easier when the kiddos want the same thing.
3. all the fun toys aunt denise has for the kids.
4. following K’s rules for which squares and which cracks to step on as we walked through the airport on the tiled floor, instead of hurrying her along.
5. TSA pre check. first time ever.
6. flying through the clouds. always cool.
7. getting off on our exit after a trip. there is no place like home.
8. walking into a mostly clean house because we tried hard to leave it that way.
9. putting off my work for one more day, even if that means more to do tomorrow, because sometimes even vacation wears you out!
10. winding down to the bachelorette.