1. the swim instructor telling us to head over there and we will start in about a minute and a half. then K looking at me and saying with excitement, mom, we’re early. we’re NEVER early!
2. walking out to warm air.
3. speaking at an event with my mom and my sister. first because it takes the pressure off. second because our topic, mary, is one of my favorites!
4. finding the perfect unicorn plates and napkins for K’s birthday. she could not be happier and looking forward to her birthday with her is one of my favorite things!
5. C finally rolling over.
6. stopping to buy E a frosty on the way back to school from his well-visit and it only costing me $0.54!!! small price to pay to make his day.
7. audiobooks in the car.
8. cupcakes with lots of icing.
9. looking through a catalogue.
10. eating any meal we can on the front porch.