1. the instrumental version of ave maria playing during my acupuncture session this morning.
2. living in a country where we have safe options even if this baby decides to stay breech.
3. little league evening games, when it is cooler and they turn on the lights. seeing so many people we know at the fields. and E’s smile in this pic because he is still trying to figure out how to smile with his missing front tooth.
4. praying so hard that E hits because sometimes moms pray for things like baseball hits.
5. baking muffins with the kids and putting two chocolate chips in each muffin. then, getting to the chocolate chip part when i am eating one.
6. my dad taking K to the library and her picking out books for her, E, and the baby.
7. my sister caitlin’s advice.
8. fun return address labels and letting K pick the stamps today at the post office.
9. two sixth grade neighbors to call on for babysitting.
10. all the fall candles we just keep burning through.