1. being able to say go hang that up because i know the kids have a place for backpacks and coats this year. for pics of our budget-friendly laundry room FINAL REVEAL click here. check out the messy before’s and clutter-free after’s and get tips on how to save on your own renovation.
2. taking out all the clothes from my closet that don’t fit so everything in there is an actual option for the day.
3. K telling me i was always the last person to arrive for music class pick up and could i please come early today.
4. lighting my fall candle in the morning and keeping it on all day.
5. E being so excited about his cub scouts uniform.
6. sun all day despite the rainy forecast i saw this morning.
7. finding the halloween costume E wants on sale at target.
8. checking on the kids one more time before i go to bed.
9. having one day a week to look forward to no work commitments and it being tomorrow.