1. always being in awe of this embroidery machine and its creations.
2. getting to and from our million activities today. sometimes that, in and of itself, needs to be celebrated.
3. letting K play with the toys in the allergist’s waiting room because i don’t feel like she’ll catch something else like at the pediatricians.
4. ninja-nastics at the Y. oh my gosh best class for boys ever! they do not stop moving. and i sit there, relishing in the wonderful night’s sleep i know we will get!
5. putting on my sweatshirt and socks for the colder mornings we are having.
6. anything with pockets.
7. a spare set of keys on hand for the million times i lose mine.
8. the way the kids always say the same things to me as i tuck them in and we exchange our last words of the day.
9. my group text theta bestest friends ever. they always rally around a cause or prayer request with ridiculous support and enthusiasm.
10. pony tails.