in honor of my sister cait’s birthday, i’d like to share 10 LITTLE things i love about her…
1. the way she can always find a realistic, rational solution to a problem.
2. watching her be a mom to her three little guys, knowing they are in the absolute best hands possible.
3. how she is the biggest procrastinator i know but always seems to pull things off in the end, better than i could with weeks of planning.
4. her confidence.
5. watching her be competitive about something.
6. her quick wit and sense of humor that always has us all laughing.
7. texting during the day, sharing whatever crazy is happening at the time, laughing, and feeling normal that the crazy is at her house too.
8. thinking of our childhood and not remembering a time she wasn’t around.
9. how thoughtful she is.
10. the way that she’s my LITTLE sister but i look up to her for just about everything.