1. having to think about whether there were 31 days in july for the title of this post.
2. getting home before it starts raining really hard.
3. screaming into the phone when you learn a friend is engaged.
4. salt and vinegar chips.
5. when someone else makes me a peanut butter and jelly because they usually put more of the good stuff on there than i let myself have.
6. when you are in a long line at the grocery and a new cashier opens a line and calls you over.
7. highlighters that click up and down so you don’t have to mess with a cap.
8. thinking it was raining outside for 10 minutes before i looked out and discovered it was our sprinkler system gone wrong.
9. fitting all your groceries into one bag for easy carry and just one trip in from the car.
10. multiple cup holders in the car so you can just scoot the cup over that you forgot to bring in from last time.