1. laura driving two hours just to visit us. talking, catching up, and just seeing her.
2. starbucks’ music.
3. combining two double stuffed oreos to make a quadruple stuffed oreo.
4. getting a notice that my 8th grade creative writing teacher had signed up to follow this blog! then double checking my last post for editing and grammar and realizing i forgot to delete after K hit the comma button a bunch of times while she was sitting in my lap. i think i might just leave it though. someday i will miss her sitting in my lap and trying to type around her little fingers.
5. my kids in matching pajamas.
7. having a water dispenser on the fridge (that finally works).
8. going to bed before 10 and having time to read for awhile.
9. friends with the same days off.
10. sitting next to a window.