1. listening to someone talk about something they’re excited about. my friend hollie’s blog is full of tips to keep your family healthy. one of my favorite posts is about less hustle and more balance. she also has great tips for staying fit during for the holidays. she’s my pick today for #NTLTtuesdaytrade.
2. playing with our nativity set with K.
3. my phone case. it has survived many drops.
4. christmas ornaments with a story behind them.
5. easy playdates with friends.
6. getting the kids’ fingers in their gloves on the first try.
7. neighbors who text to tell you your garage door is still open.
8. snow globes and taking the time to shake them up and turn on the music with the kids.
9. space heaters.
10. flannel sheets.