1. one of those days. sometimes days like the one i had today are just unavoidable. to read more about how i used the LITTLE things to change my outlook, visit LITTLE elaborations on life.
2. pouring an extra large chai this morning in the new mug from my dad.
3. my crackling wick candle.
4. waking up earlier than planned and getting my work done and out of the way for the day.
5. watching the sky get lighter and lighter as i worked at my computer.
6. E coming in while i was working to show me how to do the monster boogie.
7. taking a break for a walk and my mom keeping the kids a little longer than planned.
8. my mom filling up my car with gas.
9. getting the car packed the night before.
10. going to bed when i said i would.