1. wondering what to do with C while we waited for the big kids at the dentist…and walking in to see THIS new addition to the waiting room. genius!
2. celebrating my parents’ 40th wedding anniversary.
3. going to bed super, super early.
4. combining two meetings into one and freeing up a whole afternoon.
5. the find my phone option on my watch.
6. making the best of C waking up extra early and squeezing a walk in before the big kids woke up.
7. knowing everyone took a bath last night so tonight we are off the hook.
8. planning ahead for dinner.
9. when i can say yes to playing with friends.
10. C changing her shoes over and over in a day, most often to ones that are way too big.
want to join in the list-making fun?
grab this cute LITTLE things printable to write your own daily list at home.
honestly, i am not a huge fan of last day sales pitches because they usually feel awkward ...
1. happy birthday to my dad. he is truly the best. 2. homemade birthday cakes. 3. C singing ...
THIS is the busy mom myth i struggle with the most! there is always something to be checked off the ...