in honor of my dad’s birthday, here are 10 LITTLE things about him!
1. his sense of humor.
2. his unmatched selflessness.
3. the way he keeps what is important, important.
4. the way he always shows up to help no matter what he has going on.
5. his love of sam’s club and costco and any kind of maker (panini maker, bread maker, ice cream maker, popcorn maker, pressure cooker, mickey waffle maker, etc.}
6. his sense of adventure, his jeep with the top off, and how he doesn’t sweat the small stuff.
7. the love he has for his family, especially my mom, and how it always feels like he puts us first.
8. watching him interact with his grandkids.
9. when he wears something backwards or something that doesn’t match and doesn’t care.
10. hanging out with him because it is always fun and something to look forward to.