1. facetiming and seeing baby isaac for the first time after months and months of prayers.
2. the old timey feel of the state fair.
3. going out to dinner for a friend’s birthday.
4. coming home to a house that the kids and keven clearly worked hard to clean up.
5. when the dvd’s get put back in the right case.
6. pausing to read K a book during the day.
7. mismatched socks and who cares because no one sees them inside my shoes.
8. giving something away to someone who will use it more often.
9. moms and mimosas this morning and catching up with some of my favorite ladies.
10. K’s excitement every time she gets to go spend time at my parents’ house.