1. doing something together with all of my sisters.
2. shirts that go all the way over my belly. definitely getting harder to find!
3. first MOMS meeting of the year…love my MOMS group.
4. making it to E’s baseball game when i thought i would be late.
5. falling back to sleep on the couch this morning after E got up way to early.
6. buying new tall straws for my water cups.
7. E being so excited to clap along with the choir at church despite his off-beat claps.
8. french braids.
9. the fire alarm starting to beep that it needs a new battery before we went to bed instead of after.
10. our neighbor giving E a whole stack of pokemon cards, something he just discovered and has been talking about buying all weekend. i know nothing about them and doubt i am ready for this craze but despite this, the neighbor totally made E’s life today.