1. when my kids play nicely together for more than 5 minutes.
2. looking in to see beds made, even if the floors are a mess. somehow this makes me feel like things are at least somewhat in order.
3. summer days without any plans.
4. my neighbor kim watching the big kids while i went to the grocery. such a time saver!
5. wearing C as i grocery shop because everyone smiles at a dangling baby!
6. lots of friends at the pool all at once and going to the pool in the evening. a new thing for us that might be our new things all the time. not crowded AND not as hot.
7. walking places.
8. crockpot dinners so we can play up till the last minute of the day.
9. double stuff golden oreos back in stock at kroger.
10. an impromptu movie night of little rascals and remembering how funny i thought that movie was as a kid.