1. this smile and this fun! i’ve had to work a lot this summer but finally we got out and explored and it was the best day!
2. ruffles. especially on the back of C’s shorts.
3. popsicles. the cure all our summer arguments and ails.
4. baby birds.
5. sitting on the porch with neighbors.
6. having a back up. for example, ketchup. it is no fun to run out of things like this right when you need them.
7. saving my two favorite magazines to read on my upcoming girls trip with friends.
8. E taking his job as flyswatter very seriously in our house.
9. the two pink child-sized adirondak chairs that appeared on our porch. love fun hand me downs.
10. when C finishes her nighttime bottle, turns her head in, and falls asleep.