1. remembering my pop pop jack, always so proud of his family, on his birthday.
2. enjoying my fall/halloween decorations and the candy that goes along with them.
3. lemon poppy seed muffins for breakfast.
4. getting up at the same time as usual but somehow leaving for work 15 minutes earlier.
5. my stomach looking like popcorn is popping inside as the baby moves around.
6. wearing an old t-shirt.
7. homemade salad dressing.
8. an evening with no plans or obligations.
9. keven giving up the tv and monday night football so we can watch dancing with the stars.
10. library books delivered right to my door.