1. eating more cookie dough than cookies.
2. finding the cookie with the most chocolate chips and choosing that one.
2. chasing C around outside while she FINALLY got to explore in weather warmer than freezing.
3. surviving an outdoor field trip with 2nd graders and no one falling on the ice that seemed to be ALL they wanted to find and break and skate across.
4. all of K’s friends with cute ruffly pink dresses and hearts at her school valentine’s party.
5. planning nothing special for valentine’s day but still having the best day eating sandwiches with keven and the kids while we watched incredibles 2.
6. remembering keven and my first valentine’s day together when he surprised me with elton john/billy joel tickets. goodness our lives have changed. and i am not sad about it.
7. adding avocado to anything.
8. when my watch is fully charged.
9. swearing i am going to go to bed early and still going to bed at 11 every night.
10. looking at everyone’s valentine’s posts on social media. one of my favorite days to scroll!