1. this look of pure shock and excitement when E found out everyone in the family went in on his ultimate birthday wish. happy birthday to my now eight-year-old! here’s his list of LITTLE things from a couple years ago. i will have to get him to guest post again soon!
2. my tall starbucks water cup with the straw. it’s the best for making me drink enough water in a day. and C must think so too because she is always trying to drink from it.
3. new socks because i know they all have matches.
4. cancelling our cable and making myself find something more productive to do than watch tv after i put the kids to bed.
5. getting our dinners planned for the week. not my favorite thing but the best feeling when it’s done!
6. chats with my sisters.
7. introducing the kids to new games. tonight we played pictionary!
8. finding C sitting on the floor flipping through books by herself, and then quietly tip-toeing away so she would continue.
9. going a whole day without hearing wheels on the bus on youtube.
10. looking around at E’s family party last night, feeling so blessed that he is surrounded by so much love.