1. the first day of spring and a first peek at our daffodils to prove it.
2. following C all around outside as she explores and takes forever to figure things out like how to get up the front porch steps while holding two buckets. ha!
3. when it stops raining just in time to walk into wherever you’re going.
4. antibiotics. i would much rather hear that my kiddos aren’t sick, but when they are, i am really excited when there is an antibiotic to cure it fast.
5. when a favorite author has a new book out.
6. when friends arrive from out of town.
7. when you know it’s leftover night and you don’t have to cook.
8. less arguments about chores and dinner this evening and the gigantic difference that makes.
9. the parade of kids that knock on the door after school to see if friends can play, and my kids’ excitement at seeing people they just saw minutes ago at school. this reminds me of when i was younger when the best thing was heading out to play.
10. having a back up in the pantry of whatever you just ran out of.