1. THIS look of pure awe and excitement every time i blew more bubbles for C today.
2. my sister cait, who put all 4 of her kids in the car to bring sweet K some gatorade pops, crackers, and a grande chai tea for me. and my sister meghan who offered to take my other kids to make the day easier.
3. a washer and dryer that are always available and accessible, even in the middle of the night.
4. warm beds and heat that turns up at the push of a button.
5. wine in the fridge.
6. bananas because they are the longest lasting fruit. no mold. ever.
7. neighbors who text you to tell you your garage door is still open.
8. hand sanitizer.
9. loving the people you work with.
10. the fact that i cannot even see my dining room table for all the things that went on today. nor do i have time to straighten it up. because sometimes that is just life.