1. seeing this LITTLE guy in a suit for the first time and his huge excitement for 1st communion yesterday!
2. buying E the orange tie he requested, even though it wasn’t the color i would have chosen.
3. a tiny sliver of pink in the sky this morning as the sun came up.
4. drinking from my new travel coffee mug – i left my favorite aqua travel mug last week at gymnastics. when it wasn’t in the lost and found, the gym owners let me pick a brand new much from their store. can you believe that? sometimes there isn’t enough thanks for kind gestures like that! LITTLE things for sure!
5. putting on the same clothes from yesterday because they are still out.
6. doing my hair and then putting it in a pony tail in the car because it just felt like a pony tail kind of day.
8. left-over 1st communion cake.
9. opening the windows again after a hot spell.
10. watching K and her friends practice their gymnastics routine for the talent show. let’s just say 5-year-olds aren’t exactly awesome at staying in sync, and that was the best part!