1. finding K outside on the glider writing a letter to her teacher.
2. waking up to the sun.
3. not starting elearning until 9 so we can have a slow morning and time to wake up.
4. coffee. lots of coffee.
5. putting aside my work and going outside.
6. the kids playing ALL DAY with the same two other kids – 6 feet apart the entire time! it’s crazy the things they can adapt to and how amazing they are at following these rules. they even played hand clap games without clapping hands!
7. college sweatshirts.
8. the group texts from neighbors and family everyday asking what people need.
9. short podcasts that say exactly what your soul needs to hear.
10. shoes that slip easily on and off.