1. lighting a candle in the morning and letting it burn all day long.
2. giving the kids an extra 20 minutes of TV and using the time to spend 20 quiet minutes by myself in my room.
3. shirts with finger holes in the sleeves.
4. using a wine glass with a stem and feeling fancy.
5. putting away an impromptu basket of laundry in a record amount of time.
6. C’s new jacket that has a rainbow unicorn mane and horn on the hood.
7. changing up the things on our decorative ladder. ours is home to headphones right now but we’re making it work!
8. changing out our letterboard.
9. getting the girls matching bedspreads even though they don’t share a room.
10. reeses minis, the ones that are extra small and you don’t have to unwrap.