1. other people noticing the LITTLE things, and being featured today for this super fun blog series Mom Behind the Blog.
2. helping at K’s and E’s christmas parties. remember party days at school? they were the best!
3. playing games.
4. snowy fields that haven’t been disturbed.
5. dropping my gift card in the starbucks drive through and not being able to open my car door to get it. having to scoot forward, park, get out, run and grab the card, and back up to the window again. i don’t even want to know what the car behind me was thinking. all i could do was laugh.
6. new movies for the kids to watch.
7. finding all the edge pieces for a puzzle.
8. christmas blankets.
9. taking a minute to sit with my neighbor and drink hot chocolate and chai.
10. putting a pair of gloves in all our jacket pockets so we can stop forgetting them.