1. waking up to a holiday. just adds a LITTLE extra excitement.
2. listening to E and K talk as i get ready upstairs.
3. my dad taking K out for a valentine’s breakfast. it pays to be the only granddaughter.
4. seeing someone with a huge bouquet of valentine’s day balloons in her car.
5. helping at both kiddo’s valentines parties, getting a glimpse into their life at school, and being so grateful that i have a schedule that allows me to do this.
6. being told i had to stay upstairs for a whole hour while keven and the kids orchestrated a surprise downstairs.
7. E coming in to ask me where the vest is that he wore to my sister’s wedding and wondering about their surprise.
8. the cutest waiter and waitress you ever saw, serving us dinner tonight.
9. keven’s cooking.
10. celebrating valentine’s day all together as a family.