1. a whole extra day!
2. using my kitchen island as my home base to blog, write thank you notes, pay bills, and make phone calls so i could also mother at the same time.
3. K’s manners. all of a sudden she says “yes please” and “thank you” for everything. melts my heart.
4. the random things that keep kids’ attention amidst all the things you thought would keep their attention.
5. putting the laundry right in the dryer when it is done.
6. adding ice cream to our weekly bachelor routine of working out and watching.
7. pulling off a family dinner when we originally thought we would all be in different places.
9. finding a place for something that has been bugging you.
10. new candles to light.