1. feeling, at least for a minute, like i have it all together. and remembering that even when i don’t, God’s got this. more on this verse here for #NTLTwednesdayword.
2. K getting hi-ho-cherry-oh all set up and asking me to play when i walked in from getting E on the bus. and me forgetting my plans and saying yes.
3. wearing one of keven’s worn in long sleeved t-shirts.
4. reading fancy nancy books with the kids and laughing out loud together.
6. getting my mom’s opinion on something.
7. keven looking around the house and saying, let’s splurge on a cleaning service this month. music to my ears.
8. my sister caitlin, on seeing the almost empty oreo package, asking me if it was the same new pack that i mentioned on the LITTLE things two days ago. yep. and now they’re almost gone.
9. burning my toasted marshmallow candle all day long.
10. actually looking through a catalogue before i recycle it.