1. when you hit the 24 hour fever free mark.
2. LITTLE teeny tiny embroidered baby onesies, and celebrating my sister meghan and my new niece or nephew on the way!
3. keven home from a trip.
4. letting the kids wear mismatched socks rather than taking the time to match them.
5. long shirts that you don’t have to keep pulling down over the top of your jeans.
7. the luxury of a washer and dryer. no. i don’t like laundry. but yes, i like clean clothes.
8. watching the snowflakes swirl.
9. when keven’s car is not behind me in the driveway so i can easily get out of the garage.