1. happy birthday to corinne. love your smiles across the miles sweet girl!
2. refilling my chai tea.
3. getting started on my kitchen organizing to do list. and being thankful that my pantry is already done. it has stayed organized since my i put my $6 strategy in place a year ago. want to know organize your pantry for less than $10. here’s how i did it.
4. finding unopened christmas gifts.
5. getting back to our normal routine, normal house set up, and just normal life in general.
6. E waking up to his own alarm he was so excited about.
7. when i give the kids the option of eggs or cereal and they choose cereal. so much easier!
8. E waving to me from the bus window.
9. the start of our laundry room makeover…and amazing crews that get things done so much faster than if i tried to do it myself! i cannot wait to share about this room transformation!
10. staying inside on rainy days.