1. happy birthday to one of my oldest and dearest and longest distance friends mercy.
2. visiting the kindergarten playground as we start to anticipate the school year.
3. getting K’s class assignment in the mail and knowing she will be in class with her friend G.
4. fighting a head cold and K taking that as cue to play doctor on me all day.
5. big tall water cups that hold lots of water to drink.
6. baking muffins and cupcakes with K, my every present kitchen helper.
7. going on a walk as a family.
8. meeting with my CHRP group and all the yummy desserts everyone brought.
9. slowly catching up on two episodes of the bachelorette from this week.
10. keven taking the kids to lunch so i could rest, and bringing me something home.