1. renting polyanna and pippi longstocking at the library and remembering watching them with my sisters when we were little.
2. K giving me a huge wave and a smile as i looked in on her dance class and then turning to the girl next to her to say i love my mom. oh if i could bottle this up!
3. my mom offering to help with sick kiddos. no need to expose her but just to know the offer was there was so comforting.
4. ipads and chapter books to pass the time.
5. a nice enough day to open the windows to air out the germs.
6. super thin sharpie markers.
7. drinking with a straw.
8. trimming my nails really short.
9. advice from my sister.
10. taking 5 minutes to sit on the front porch.