2. rainbow colors and my kids getting into making these potholders. funny how so many things that were fun when i was LITTLE are still fun for my kids now.
3. the dollar spot. i just love it.
4. remembering to pay a bill i keep forgetting.
5. the tree in our front yard that was so small when we moved in and now seems huge. has that much time really passed?
6. C’s excitement every time i walk in the room. at least someone around here is excited to see me!
7. keven offering to take the kids to swim lessons so i could have a minute to myself.
8. my phone case, that has protected my phone many times from cracking AND holds my id and credit card. so convenient.
9. group texts. some people don’t love them. i totally do.
10. that moment at night when all the kids are down and asleep.