1. waking up to happy mother’s day, starbucks, and a plate of scones.
2. sitting on the couch, one kiddo on each side of me, watching the mother’s day picture video keven makes every year, feeling like the luckiest mom in the world.
3. new pajamas and wearing them without washing them first because i just couldn’t wait.
4. walking in the woods with my family.
5. take-out with my sister, our husbands, and our super quiet kids.
6. seeing the mess, but just not picking it up today.
7. lunch and breakfast on the porch, my favorite place.
8. going shopping by myself with a gift card.
9. listening to songs from mary poppins with the kids and loving this line because it sums up many parts of motherhood :: in every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. you find the fun, and snap! the job’s a game.
10. ending the day with my favorite show, my favorite ice cream, and my favorite husband.