1. happy birthday to our dear friend marla!
2. watching K try to catch birds.
3. looking up at barnes and noble to see this book, a completely random book but a book my grandmother loved and always discussed with me because of our shared love of art. it was like she was saying hi.
4. the grocery being just 3 minutes away.
5. finding dairy-free cinnamon rolls.
6. getting E off the bus.
7. when the book i have on hold from the library comes in.
8. looking forward to a fun night with my sisters and spouses tomorrow.
9. leaving my phone inside and playing outside with E and K after school – basketball, chalk, pretend, and the mixing of sparkly potions. childhood is fun!
10. going to bed earlier than usual.