1. my sisters caitlin and meghan showing up for E’s mile run. there is nothing like family showing up.
2. K getting her table all set up for her tea party, her love of anything tiny, and her current love of halloween tattoos.
3. sunlight streaming in the windows and making shadows on the carpet.
5. being a part of a group. in this case MOMS group. every week i feel too busy to go, and when i go anyways, i am lifted in a powerful way.
6. when you find something at the grocery store you’ve been looking for forever.
7. finally buying hanging shower caddies for all our shampoo bottles so they are off the shower floor.
8. starting our christmas shopping in anticipation of a calm and focused holiday season.
9. sitting with our halloween blanket on my lap.
10. fall lasting longer than usual. the leaves are still green!