1. the men and women waving flags on the highway overpasses in our city this morning. driving under, whispering prayers, and feeling that feeling in my heart that i am so blessed to live here.
2. lighting our harvest yankee candle first thing in the morning.
3. getting my hair washed before a cut and my new haircut being exactly what i hoped for! if i was better at selfies i would post one!
4. playing hospital with the kiddos and the way they can get so wrapped up in a game of pretend.
5. lunches packed and waters poured for tomorrow so i’m not scrambling in the morning.
6. barely being in the house today so that it stayed clean.
7. saying the st. anthony prayer this morning to find a library book and finding it within the hour.
8. attending a wedding shower today for my sister and all the excitement surrounding her upcoming wedding.
9. sitting in the shade.
10. going to bed right now, at 9:29.