1. open windows, even on a rainy day.
2. getting out my comfy campfire socks on this especially cold fall day.
3. my sister meghan, always being willing to babysit the kids.
4. finishing a work project.
5. cleaning up before we leave to go somewhere so we can walk back in to a straightened house.
6. pouring an extra large chai and lighting my crackling wick candle as i sit and work.
7. going to lunch with E at school for the first time and getting a glimpse into his new world. so proud.
8. wearing my sparkly flats.
10. discovering a new blog and looking forward to reading it from the comfort of my bed tonight. check out kelly at thetatteredpew.com for more on her life shenanigans and decorating expertise.