it’s a day of birthdays! in celebration of my friend laura’s birthday, i’d like to share 10 LITTLE things i love about her!
1. she is so very genuinely kind and good.
2. she is one of the most selfless people i have ever met. she puts others first, always.
3. how, when i first met her in florida, she reminded me of my indiana friends and i just knew i needed to meet her.
4. the fact that even though we aren’t in the same state anymore, we can pick up the phone and pick right up where we left off.
5. her faith. she is trusting and really listens to God in her life.
6. her sense of humor and her laugh. we laugh a lot.
7. the way she will probably make a face at this list because she doesn’t like any extra attention.
8. her dedication to her family and her students and the way her priorities always seem to be straight.
9. her love for pearl earrings.
10. her love of coffee, beer cheese and pretzels, wine, walks, watching friends, and so many more things that i could write about her all day!