1. shirts you don’t have to iron.
2. wearing a color you don’t usually wear.
3. finding two of my favorite kind of hair ties (that they don’t sell anymore) in shorts pockets from last summer. those things are like gold!
4. living in my butler t-shirt.
5. being on caitlin’s airport schedule (which means late) and actually not getting stressed.
6. getting caitlin for an extra night.
7. demanding (politely) to be compensated for bad customer service.
8. lazy mornings.
9. missing a spot when applying sunscreen and realizing just how thankful you are that you put it on the rest of your body.
10. realizing after typing a few sentences that your fingers have been on the wrong keys the whole time and you’ve typed a whole paragraph of jibberish!