1. drinking from my halloween mug.
2. no plans for our whole saturday morning and still being in jammies at lunch time.
3. wide open windows.
4. having a wonderful support group from whom you can request prayers.
5. back porch haircuts.
6. cleaning the glass on our front door. i can’t believe the difference!
7. surprise gifts from my husband for the kids and me.
8. wearing my new IU gear.
9. listening in as the kids play independently.
10. singing “somewhere over the rainbow” to K and remembering how much i loved when my mom sang it to me as a kid.